Chambery Airport to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise.
Available from 15th December 2018 to 13th April 2019.
Our transfer service can meet flights at Chambery on a Saturday arriving until 18:20 and departing anytime from 10:10.
- The transfer time is approximately 2 hours.
There are a range of flights from the UK to Chambery Airport:
• British Airways: London City and Manchester
• Flybe: Birmingham, Cardiff, Exeter and Southampton
• Crystal Ski Flights: Stansted, London Luton and London Gatwick
Chambery Airport to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise, return transfers are £79 per person.
Geneva Aiport to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise.
Available just on 13th April and 20th April 2019.
Our transfer service can meet flights at Geneva on a Saturday for just the last week of the ski season.
- Arrival flight: (13th April 2019 only) Our first vehicle is expected to depart Geneva around lunchtime, and we will be running several transfer services throughout the day (you shouldn’t have to wait any longer than 2.5 hours at the airport before the transfer sets off). Our transfer service can meet flights at Geneva on Saturday 13th April arriving until 20:20
- Departure flight: (20th April 2019 only) Please book any flight departing after 12:00
- The transfer time is approximately 2.5 hours.
Geneva Airport to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise return transfers are £79 per person.
If you choose to fly to Geneva on any other date you will need to organise your own transfers to the chalet. This can be done with a private transfer or travel on Altibus or Ben’s Bus to Les Menuires. From Les Menuires, you can catch the free bus to Reberty or get a private taxi to Le Bettaix or Reberty. We recommend Michel Perret’s taxi, you can contact him on 0033687 417493
Booking your flights:
- You will need to book your flights independently.
- We recommend using www.skyscanner.net or www.crystalski.co.uk/flights to help find the most convenient flight for you.
- Or, you can book your flights with Kathryn Ketchen, from Travel Counsellors. Kathryn can advise and book flights for you. Contact Kathryn on 01896 888 330 or Kathryn.Ketchen@travelcounsellors.com
- We group our guests together depending on their flight timings. You should not have to wait any more than 2 hours for your transfer - and in most cases, it will be a lot less.
- Please let the bookings team in the office know if you would like to add transfers onto your booking. To add any transfers, you will need to let us know the airline name, flight number, and flight timings.