You can easily book your ski equipment with Richmond before you go on your holiday. The shops we work with are conveniently located nearby to our chalets so that we can ensure maximum time on the slopes!
How to Choose Your Equipment
To ensure you get the equipment that is perfect for you, you will need to think about the following factors:
1. Would you like to hire a package or individual items? Our packages include boots, as well as skis and poles or a snowboard. Helmets can also be hired.
2. Which age group do you fall into? We can book equipment for Adults (15+), Teens (11-14), Juniors (6-11) or Children (3-5).
3. Which level of skis best suit your needs?
Regarding level, for adults (aged 15+), we have the following options:
- Blue: Ideal for novice, beginner and gentle skiers, these are easy, comfortable and flexible skis.
- Red: Versatile and forgiving skis, suitable for all types of terrain. A good choice for intermediate skiers, who want to progress confidently at moderate speeds. Snowboards are available at Red level only.
- Black: High-performance skis for confident skiers, allowing good control over the entire ski area.
- Premium: Top of the line, latest-generation skis for experienced and confident skiers. Choose between Racing skis, Powder skis or All-Mountain skis, depending on whether you prefer to ski at high-speed on groomed slopes, challenge yourself off-piste, or enjoy a bit of both!
When you have the answered the above questions, you are ready to book your equipment hire!
How to Book Your Ski or Snowboard Hire
To book your equipment hire, please contact the office. You will require the following information for each of member of your party:
- Date of birth
- Type and level of equipment required (ski/snowboard, blue, red, black, premium)
- Helmet required
- Shoe size
- The first day required and duration i.e. Sunday (you can collect on Saturday), 6 days
Equipment Hire Prices
|Adult (13+) Blue Skis, poles and boots||£ 87|
|Adult (13+) Blue Skis and poles only||£ 65|
|Adult (13+) Red Skis, poles and boots||£ 105|
|Adult (13+) Red Skis and poles only||£ 74|
|Adult (13+) Black Skis, poles and boots||£ 122|
|Adult (13+) Black Skis and poles only||£ 92|
|Adult (13+) Premium Skis, poles and boots||£ 145|
|Adult (13+) Premium Skis and poles only||£ 106|
|Adult (13+) Snowboard and boots||£ 107|
|Adult (13+) Snowboard only||£ 77|
|Child (3-5) Skis, poles and boots||£ 36|
|Child (3-5) Skis and poles only||£ 21|
|Junior (6-11) Skis, poles and boots||£ 47|
|Junior (6-11) Skis and poles||£ 32|
|Teen (11-14) Skis, poles and boots/Snowboard and boots||£ 66|
|Teen (11-14) Skis and poles only/Snowboard only||£ 44|
|Helmet Only||£ 13|
|Adult Boots Only||£ 31|
Please note that we are unable to book ski equipment with less than 3 weeks to departure.
You can either add your choice of package at the time of booking or up to three weeks before you are due to depart. This is so that we can pre-book and guarantee your preferred equipment.
Skiing with Richmond?
Have a look at our Ski Checklist and ensure you’ve got everything booked and ready for your holiday in the stunning The Three Valleys!