Activities and Excursions
Get the most out of what these beautiful valleys have to offer! With a range of activities, from adventurous rock climbing to relaxing lakeside fishing, there is something in the French Alps for everyone this summer season.
Activities on offer during your holiday:
- There are over 50 marked walking trails easily accessed from the chalet and local area
- Three Valleys is one of the best Mountain Biking locations in Europe
- White Water Rafting, Canyoning and Hydro-speeding can be enjoyed along the local Isere River, with 22km of rapids and the beautiful Pucelle Gorge.
- Free shuttle buses connect Reberty Village to the local towns of Saint Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires and Val Thorens.
Over the summer you can purchase a multi-activity card, which is a fantastic way to enjoy a range of alpine activities throughout your holiday. The card also offers discounts on other, more expensive, activities that you may wish to try out whilst in the Alps. Some examples of these activities include the following -
Activities included with the multi-activity card:
- Use of the Ski Lifts
- Use of Les Menuires and Bruyères sports centres including their swimming pool, steam rooms and gym
- Outdoor Trampolining, Tennis and Volleyball
Activities that are discounted (between 10% to 20% ) with a multi-activity card:
- Tandem Paragliding experience
- High ropes and zip line courses – for children (Plan de l’Eau) and for adults (Val Thorens)
- Via Ferrate with (or without) a guide.
- Horse Riding
This multi-activity card costs €47 per adult/teen/older children per week or €33 for children aged between 3-5 years. Everybody over the age of 6 is charged at the full rate of €47. These cards can be easily bought at the Les Menuires Tourism Office on the first morning of your holiday.
View further information and a full list of activities and discounts included with the multi-card.