Premium Week - Reberty Village
Winter Ski Premium Week
New for this winter we have a Premium week running from the 3rd – 10th February in Chalet des Neiges, Reberty Village. During this week, in addition to the fantastic facilities that can be enjoyed at the chalet, including two outside hot tubs, two saunas, a lounge with fantastic views out across the mountains and a ski-in ski-out position straight from the chalet onto a blue slope, you will get to enjoy:
- Exclusively selected wines, carefully chosen to pair with each course of the meal each evening. These wines will be expertly picked by Chris Moore, friend of Richmond, who in addition to working with Fenwick and Harrods, is now the Chief Executive of ‘The Clink’
- Complimentary ski guiding lessons for intermediate skiers, with three different groups running over the week:
- A group aimed at the intermediate skier: guiding for those comfortable on reds and able to ski blacks.
- A group aimed at the intermediate skier: practicing moguls and carving techniques.
- A group aimed at the advanced skier: skiing off-piste and/or race techniques.
Contact the office to enquire about availability.