Chambery Airport to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise.
Available from 16th December 2017 to 14th April 2018.
Our transfer service can meet flights at Chambery on a Saturday arriving until 18:20 and departing anytime from 10:10.
- The transfer time is approximately 2 hours.
There are a range of flights from the UK to Chambery Airport:
• British Airways: London City and Manchester
• Flybe: Birmingham, Cardiff, Exeter and Southampton
• Charterflights.co.uk: Stansted and London Gatwick
Chambery Airport to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise, return transfers are £79 per person.
Geneva Aiport to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise.
Available just on 14th April and 21st April 2018.
Our transfer service can meet flights at Geneva on a Saturday for just the last week of the 2017-18 ski season.
- Arrival flight: (14th April 2018 only) First pick up 15:30 and the last pick up 18:30
- Departure flight: (21st April 2018 only) Any flight departing after 12:00
- The transfer time is approximately 2.5 hours.
Geneva Airport to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise return transfers are £80 per person.
If you choose to fly to Geneva on any other date you will need to organise your own transfers to the chalet. This can be done with a private transfer or travel on Altibus or Ben’s Bus to Les Menuires. From Les Menuires you can catch the free bus to Reberty or get a private taxi to Le Bettaix or Reberty. We recommend Michel Perret’s taxi, you can contact him on 0033687 417493
Booking your flights:
- You will need to book your flights independently.
- We recommend using www.skyscanner.net to help you search flights and find the most convenient flight for you.
- Or, you can book your flights with Kathryn Ketchen, from Travel Counsellors. Kathryn can advise and book flights for you. Contact Kathryn on 01896 888 330 or Kathryn.Ketchen@travelcounsellors.com
- We group our guests together depending on their flight timings. You should not have to wait any more than 2 hours for your transfer - and in most cases, it will be a lot less.
- Please let the bookings team in the office know if you would like to add transfers onto your booking. To add any transfers, you will need to let us know the airline name, flight number, and flight timings.