Moutiers train station to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise.
Available from 22nd December 2017 to 7th April 2018.
Our transfer service can meet the direct day Eurostar train or the direct overnight Eurostar train that travels from St Pancras, London or Ashford, Kent.
- The transfer time is approximately 40 minutes.
Moutiers train station to Chalet des Neiges or Chalet Elise return £45 per person
Booking your Eurostar ticket:
- Bookings can be made at www.eurostar.co.uk
Please let the bookings team in the office know if you would like to add transfers to your booking. We will need to know your Eurostar details.
- If you are travelling to resort on the overnight train, which arrives early Saturday morning, breakfast in the chalet is included in the cost of your transfer – to prepare you for your day skiing!
- We are able to offer you storage for your luggage, changing facilities, comfy sofas, as well as tea and coffee throughout the day until your room is ready.
- Our chalet teams do their best to prepare your room to be ready as soon as possible on the day of your arrival, but we cannot guarantee that it will be ready until 4pm.
- If you are departing the chalet on the overnight train, leaving on Saturday evening, you can have dinner in resort for €20, payable in resort. Alternatively, there are restaurants nearby Chalet des Neiges in Reberty Village.