You can easily book your ski equipment with Richmond before you go on your holiday. Our friendly staff can give you all the information you need to book the right equipment for you, plus give you extra help in resort too. The shops we work with are conveniently located nearby to our chalets so that we can ensure maximum time on the slopes!
How to Choose Your Equipment
You can order a package, which includes skis, poles and boots for skiers, and snowboard and boots for snowboarders. Skis/snowboard or boots can also be hired independently and helmets for children and adults are also available at an extra cost (these are highly reccommended for everyone!)
You can also choose which level of skis best suit you! For adults (aged 15+), we have the following options:
- Premium: Specific and high-performance skis such as Rossignol Soul 7, Volkl Racetiger, Atomic Blackeye Ti, Rossignol Unique 8.
- Black: Advanced skis such as Volkl RTM 7.5, Rossignol Experience 78, Temptation 78, Wedze Crosslander 8.0 Ti, Wedze Adix 7, Rossignol Pursuit 14.
- Red: Generic skis over all types of terrain for intermediate & confident skiers and snowboarders. Including Rossignol Pursuit 11, Head Rev 75, Rossignol Unique, Head Mya Glam, Volkl RTM 7.4. Only the red package includes a snowboard option.
- Blue:Ideal for novice, beginner and gentle skiers such as Rossignol Saphir, Atomic Vario.
For children and teens we have the following options
- Child: 3 - 5 years for young beginner skiers
- Junior:6 - 11 years for young skiers
- Teen: 11-14 years for skiers or snow boards
How to Book Your Ski or Snowboard Hire
Equipment for the 2016/17 season is now available to book! Please view prices below:
Please call us on 020 3004 2661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what equipment you would like to add to your booking, or for advice on what is right for you.
You can either add your choice of package at the time of booking or up to three weeks before you are due to depart. This is so that we can pre-book and guarantee your preferred equipment. Either way, you will need to pay for your equipment hire as soon as you book it.
If you book your holiday less than three weeks before your departure date you may need to hire your ski equipment in the resort ski hire shop upon arrival. This will be subject to availability and you won’t benefit from prebooking through Richmond.
When you book your equipment with us, you will be required to give your height (cm), weight (kg) and shoe size (European) so that we can order in the best options for you. You may also need this information when you collect your equipment, in order for the shop technicians to set your bindings correctly and safely.